Planit is a full-service agency that makes brands more compelling through undeniable science, great creative, and award-winning consumer experiences. This job post could rattle off a ton of things we do and create. But in the end, our clients don’t hire our list of service offerings, they hire our people. So we’ve tried very hard to create an environment where the best and the brightest want to come to work–and thrive–every day.
Planit is seeking an Account Supervisor to own and grow some of our most important account relationships. The Account Supervisor plays a critical role in serving as a strategic partner and liaison between client and cross-functional agency teams. They ensure the timely and successful delivery of services that align with client expectations and agency goals, delicately balancing outstanding work with keen business acumen. They are energetic, solution-oriented and ready to roll up their sleeves.
Can you foster and grow positive relationships by offering a strong POV to support smart recommendations? Are you viewed as the “go-to” point of contact for your clients; capable of being both advisor and partner? An extension of the client’s team ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions that align with client expectations and agency goals? If so, let’s talk.
- Serves as the day-to-day contact for assigned accounts and projects
- Consistently works to build trust and rapport with key client stakeholders.
- Delivers an overall net-positive P&L by account
- Demonstrates sound judgment in prioritizing client needs and determining agency resources required to meet them effectively
- Secures and communicates all critical information for agency teams to successfully execute projects.
- Understands and adheres to internal and external processes.
- Learns client’s organizational structure, product(s), goals, market conditions, and competitors.
- Works with their Account Director to set goals and foster growth opportunities for junior account team members
- Facilitates project and campaign kickoffs to relevant members of Planit’s internal teams
- Oversees the strategic development, management, and execution of campaign/tactical plans to ensure adherence to client goals, budget and KPI’s
- Ownership of client billing process, from estimating with cross-functional teams through invoicing and reconciliation
- Leads client presentations in coordination with agency teammates
- Prepares and/or reviews (as account staffing requires) proposals, SOW’s, conference reports and status reports prior to client review
- Clearly communicates defined goals, budgets and deliverables to client and internal teams
- Obtains client approval of project briefs
- Reviews deliverables before presentation to client
- Leads weekly departmental staff meetings
- Consistently works to improve efficiency and project profitability
- Fosters productive, positive working relationships within Planit’s internal teams, providing constructive feedback as necessary
- Keeps Account Director informed of client and team developments with regular updates
- Delegates assignments to junior team members and effectively oversees Sr. Account Executive and Account Executive workload and performance
- Helps to facilitate hiring, managing, developing, and promoting junior team members
- Attends interdepartmental briefings
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience. Agency experience with strong digital media background is a plus
- Consumer brand marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal team and client relationships
- Solid presentation skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team builder
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
PHYSICAL & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A LIE DETECTOR OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.Apply Now