Planit is looking for a multi-disciplined, entrepreneurial designer to join our creative team. To be considered, you must have 3-5 years of experience and a really kick-ass portfolio. We are looking for a designer with a clean, sharp approach who pays close attention to detail, designs on-brand, and works individually or as part of a team to achieve the highest quality work. You will be responsible for design, layout, and production of a broad set of marketing materials. Your portfolio must show experience in a wide array of print design projects (brochures, logos, marks, brand identity, packaging, etc., etc.). We want someone with real vision and talent. Sound like you? Let us see your work.
You’re not off the hook yet; we’re looking for someone who:
- can collaborate with a team and develop and manage creative to produce and deliver pixel-perfect files
- is able to optimize assets and manage the transition from design to development
- will work with art directors to conceptualize and execute designs that are as effective as they are creative
- can conceptualize, design, and execute graphic imagery for direct mail as well as collateral, including brochures, sales presentations, invitations, signage, ads, and premiums
- has strong project management and communication skills, including extensive knowledge of pre-press
- is able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- possesses a solid sense of design and creativity
- has fluent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- exudes an upbeat attitude and self-motivation
- displays good written and verbal communication skills
- can be responsibly disruptive
- good to have: cross-discipline in sketching & digital
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A LIE DETECTOR OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.