Designer (Heavy Digital)
Planit is looking for a designer. While you’ve got to know your way around the non-web/”traditional” side, your heart (and the majority of your experience) sits firmly and proudly in digital. You will be part of a team that is responsible for how client brands are brought to life visually, online. You will help come up with ideas for digital campaigns and create engaging content that is distributed across various digital mediums.
- Develops digital assets to be used across various channels, including social media, web, and various digital ad formats
- Conceptualizes, develops, and produces exceptional design for digital and, often, social-first campaigns
- Brings exceptional creative thought and craft output with a clean, sharp approach
- Pays close attention to detail, designs on-brand, and works individually or as part of a team
- Held to high creative standards that require invention, imagination, originality and talent
- Designs, lays out, and produces a broad set of marketing materials, delivering projects from brief to end user in partnership with the clients, account teams, and creative
- Collaborates with a team to develop and manage creative, producing and delivering pixel-perfect files
- Optimizes assets and manages the transition from design to development
- Works with art directors and writers to conceptualize and execute designs that are as effective as they are creative
- Advises client on all visual recommendations and/or issues
- 3-5 years in a full-time design role, again heavy and proven digital experience is a MUST.
- Able to conceptualize, design, and execute graphics for any kind of medium
- A solid sense of design and creativity that is fresh and modern
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics
- An upbeat attitude and self-motivation
- Able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Google G Suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills
PHYSICAL & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A LIE DETECTOR OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.