Planit’s Production Designers are vital in our creative output and project success. The Production Designers are the gatekeepers to our quality control. They work to ensure that every last detail has been hit—from comma to color scheme. When the final product leaves their qualified hands, we are confident our work is no less than spot-on. They are the final checkpoint in the design process.
As a part of the fast-paced, nimble Creative Operations team, they’re responsible for collaborating with various teams to get the project across the finish line without any mistakes and assure the quality of the creative for all mediums. A successful candidate will have the ability to seamlessly switch from project to project, meet demanding deadlines while executing tasks error-free. Efficiency, flexibility and attention to detail set the foundation for an exceptional Production Designer.
- Assist the Creative team in collecting, producing and organizing assets
- Execute quick-turn requests with efficiency
- Work with Traffic to prioritize multiple requests and projects
- Collaborate with various teams on print, digital or motion projects
- Design various visual elements and creative executions for Planit’s internal and external projects, including new business
- Collect and prepare creative for release according to provided specifications
- Digital and Print Asset versioning
- Image production; retouching and re-sizing
- Copy edits
- Image sourcing
- Design presentation documents
- Mechanicalize print-ready files
- Ability to take creative comps and finalize to a production-ready state
- 5+years experience in an Agency environment
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Desire to learn and work with various mediums; digital and print
- Strong eye for design and attention to detail
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude towards taking on work
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software required
- Knowledge of the creative process, print production and digital spaces
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible with changing priorities, timelines and creative direction
PHYSICAL & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A LIE DETECTOR OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.