Ready to cut your teeth at Baltimore’s top ad agency?
PR & Social Media Intern – Fall/Winter 2021 Intern Application
Applicants must include a resume and writing sample. This opportunity is unpaid (can be for credit if your school permits), fully remote, 3 days per week for 10 weeks.
- Support individuals on the PR & Social Media team
- Attend internal and client zoom meetings (as needed) to take notes
- Conduct research; including media and social media audits
- Draft compelling press releases, media advisories, pitches, blog posts and social media posts
- Build media and influencer lists
- Monitor for media and influencer placements
- Send weekly email to the PR & Social Media team on trending news in client industries
- Assist in preparing monthly and/or quarterly PR and social media reports
- Become familiar with clients’ goals/objectives, competitors and industries
REQUIRED, READ CAREFULLY:
- Must be a current college junior or senior (or recent grad) working toward a degree in public relations, communications, journalism or a related field
- Availability to work: 3 full 8-hour days per week, approx dates October – December (to be confirmed, hours may be flexible – please specify availability with your application in the “Why are you applying?” section below)
- This internship is unpaid/for credit
- Internships are primarily remote at this time, with an option to work in the office (may require time in the office as needed for projects); we require self-starters and exceptional communicators to ensure a successful experience
- MUST ATTACH your resume and a writing sample: upload within the resume & portfolio links below.
Opportunities vary across spring, summer and fall sessions. Applications received via this posting will be considered for this Fall/Winter 2021 internship only; posted only until filled, so apply ASAP to ensure consideration. Spring 2021 Internships will be posted approximately November 1st.