Ready to cut your teeth at Baltimore’s top ad agency?
Spring 2020 Intern Application
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter.
Account Management Intern, Responsibilities include:
- Supports individuals on the Account Management team with research, job starters, change orders, status reports, schedules, etc.
- Manages small projects and/or programs, with supervision
- Attends internal meetings (account management, traffic, and creative brainstorming)
- Interactive content population and QA testing
- Asset organization—when a client sends us content (text, images, PDFs)
- Administrative tasks (compiling notes from meetings, filing, photocopying, pulling billing edits as needed, their own timesheets)
- Front desk coverage as needed
PR & Social Media Intern, Responsibilities include:
- Supports individuals on the Public Relations & Social Media team
- Conducts research in support of various social media and public relations accounts
- Engages and monitors for various social media accounts
- Develops and schedules social media content for various social media accounts
- Monitors for news coverage for PR clients
- Writes pitches, media alerts, and press releases for various public relations accounts
- Develops media lists for various public relations accounts
- Manages small projects with supervision
- Participates in internal meetings and attends client calls
REQUIRED: College junior or senior gearing up for a career in Advertising. Availability to work 3 full 8-hour days per week from Feb.3 – Apr.10. Spring Internships are unpaid/for credit. MUST SPECIFY in application under “Why are you applying?” which internship you seek: Account Mgmt or PR&Social.
Opportunities vary across summer, fall and spring sessions. Applications received via this posting will be considered for 2019 Spring internships only; posted only until filled, so apply ASAP to ensure consideration. Summer 2019 Intern Application will be posted in early March.