Ready to cut your teeth at Baltimore’s top ad agency?
Spring 2021 Intern Application
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter. All opportunities are unpaid (can be for credit if your school permits), fully remote, 3 days per week.
PR & Social Media Intern, Responsibilities include:
- Support individuals on the PR & Social Media team
- Attend internal and client zoom meetings (as needed) to take notes
- Conduct research; including media and social media audits
- Draft compelling press releases, media advisories, pitches, blog posts and social media posts
- Build media and influencer lists
- Monitor for media and influencer placements
- Send weekly email to the PR & Social Media team on trending news in client industries
- Assist in preparing monthly and/or quarterly PR and social media reports
- Become familiar with clients’ goals/objectives, competitors and industries
Account Management Intern, Responsibilities include:
- Support individuals on the client-facing Account Management team with research, job starters, change orders, status reports and other tasks as needed
- Attend internal meetings (account management, traffic, and creative brainstorming)
- Other administrative tasks (compiling notes from meetings, scheduling, pulling billing edits as needed, etc.)
REQUIRED, READ CAREFULLY:
- Must be a rising college junior or senior (or recent grad) working toward a degree in advertising, public relations, communications, journalism or a related field
- Availability to work: 3 full 8-hour days per week, March 15 – May 21
- Spring Internships are unpaid/for credit
- Internships are fully remote at this time; we require self-starters and exceptional communicators to ensure a successful experience
- MUST SPECIFY which internship you seek in our application under “Why are you applying?”: 1) PR & Social Media or 2) Account Management
- To be considered for our PR & Social Media Internship, you must attach a writing sample: upload within the same document as your resume below.
Opportunities vary across spring, summer and fall sessions. Applications received via this posting will be considered for 2021 Spring internships only; posted only until filled, so apply ASAP to ensure consideration. Summer 2021 Intern Application will be posted approximately March 15.