Motion Designer (3D Animation)
Motion Designers apply their knowledge of design, animation, digital video and interactive media to produce work that’s both inspiring and relevant.
- Effectively complete 2D & 3D animation and motion graphic assignments for branded content, web spots, integrated video projects, presentations and highlight reels
- Stay current with technical and digital video developments to ensure high quality work and effective processes
- Leads special projects as needed within area of expertise
- Understand the creative brief and provide unique, relevant and strategic ideas as part of the project team
- Create motion graphic animations to be used in live action videos or as stand alone projects
- Complete revisions to existing video projects upon request
- Help digital team maintain the agency’s broadcast and motion portfolio as well as any case study reels
- Assist creative team during design & conceptualization process
- Provide assets to social media team to use as content for Planit promotion
- Lead various projects as needed for large client work: taking notes, communicating/delegating out and monitoring progress
- Develop content for new business pitches and client presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in motion media, animation, film and television or comparable or at least 1 – 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with an agency or digital shop is a plus
- Familiar with Cinema 4D & supporting programs, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and various compression software
- Strong communication skills—verbal, written, and listening
- Self-motivated and a natural multitasker—ready and willing to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Great attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
PHYSICAL & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A LIE DETECTOR OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.
*Diverse portfolio must be submitted with your application. Show us what you got!